"COMING HOME"
First and foremost...many many thanks for all who came out to Recharge this weekend & for all the prayers, vmails, and texts from those who couldn't make it. It was fruitful and humbling. These last few weeks have truly been a humbling experience. With the outpouring of love, donations, emails, "Yes-es", and support, Mina and I have been overwhelmed in a good way.
How appropriate is that theme: "Coming Home to Days". It's been over 2 years since I've really full-timed...because I've been called to other ministries I haven't been able to come out to Days as much. But I'm coming back! It's been so nice to see old & new faces in our family. I am super super excited for the upcoming weekend. There is so much to look forward to... Mina and I were touring the venue yesterday to get a feel for the retreat...and we came up with some really awesome ideas. We can't wait!
God provides...so many blessings KJ...thank thank you KJ! +BiL

1 Comments:
hey reg! so great seeing you all this past saturday! please call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment
<< Home