Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Such inspiration:
Family, friends, and loved ones...

I send this message to you on behalf of the Mexico Mission Trek participants. On Saturday, December 11th, 26 individuals from the Seattle University community will be flying down to Mexico to work with the people of Tijuana and Esperanza, the organization sponsoring our service trip.

I ask that you may keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we spend a week fostering a community and reaching out to the people of Tijuana. I am blessed to have such an opportunity, to work with such dedicated and serving individuals who have a desire to reach out to others and to meet and encounter a beautiful culture.

I thank you in advance for any support that you have provided us - for your donations, your prayers, your words... I am grateful for your presence in my life, and as I travel to Mexico, know that I will be thinking of you and your loved ones throughout our trip and Christmas break.

All my love and gratitude,
RLC
Wing
Lord please watch over my sister and her friends as they travel to do Your work. May we continue to be Your hands, Your voice, Your heart, Your feet, and Your eyes here on earth. Amen!

2 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

hi reggie!

wow mexico! aww i guess that means we won't meet your sis over the winter break huh.

anyway --- dude.. when are we going to d-land.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

hi reg! i miss you!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home