Sunday, July 10, 2005

WoW MoM WoW.

I fallen off the blogging world. I guess I've been silent...because there's been so much to process. And in months, last nite was the first time I actually allowed myself to be truly silent and be still. The 4th day's been a challenging one. Trying to find Him, in a jaded world driven by materialism, power, terrorism, hurts has been my challenge. The corporate world is so far from the world of serving, spontaneity, and sleepless nites because of hanging out. "We're no longer in Kansas Toto". But surprisingly I am finding some peace amdist my world of angered parents (not my own, but my clients), power-hungry co-workers, and demanding schedules. And I still have the chance to come back to home- to places where I've found Him; to people who know , accept and love me; and to families who make you laugh AND cry.

Amem Lord Amen. You've reminded me of so many things. I've forgotten how to see with Your eyes, listen with Your ears, and love with Your heart. So I thank you.

Unexpected surprises...finding people who can be "brutally honest" with compassion, reconnecting with the Days family, so many "Yes-es"..."YaY!!", new babies and older babies that I didnt even know about, healing scars, newfound realizations, waterworks, a best friend, KJ, the crosses of friends that I've lost touch, re-realizing how strange summer really gets!!

An exciting and new journey for me- Days. So in the next few weeks, Mina & I are preparing for our batch on August 12-13-14. I'm getting soooo excited. We're gonna have a game day which I'm super excited for too...so if your free on Sunday July 17th: please please please come to The Cruz's residence in La Mirada! So much still to do...thru His Will. So I plead for your prayers, support, staffing, donations, and help!

+BiL

1 Comments:

Blogger angfoo said...

hey you blogged. wowowee

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home