O-M-G... I didn't even realize how freakin easy it was to post pics. If only I had know... I guess with the purchase of my new Toshiba notebook its inspired me to venture out into the vast PC world. LoL! You will all be shocked to know that i'm actually pickin of some of this stuff up. Yay me! Not as daunting as I had always thought....its actually kinda fun. LoL! Well anyway here are some pics from Dexie's Surprise dinner at Buca! She's so funny...it took her a minute to process that we were surprsing Her when we all yelled surprise...long story. But

Surprise Dexie!!!

Happy Birthday 30th Dex!!
(and thats baby Keyana (sp?)
Tootsie n Arnold's baby girl)
Batch 31's Vice-Rec n Rec


2 Comments:
Hi Reg!
It's great to see you blogging again. I hope you don't mind that I linked through Dorothy's blogsite.
'Just wanted to let you know how wonderful it was to see you last Friday and how thankful I am to the Lord to have such a loving circle of friends!
'See you on Sunday!
-dex
oh my lord you blogged! AND posted a picture!! whoohoo!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home