Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"Educating Young Women to Make a Difference"
- a motto from NDA

The following prayer is an excerpt from the newsletter from my alma mater Notre Dame Academy. My former principal Sister Marie Paul wrote it:


GOD of all goodness,
you call me to be a woman
of compassion and justice,
a woman of faith, a woman of hope,
Like St. Julie, may I remember
that I am not called to do
all the good in the world,
but "Just the little bit that lies
within my power."
May I live a life of integrity,
always eager to learn,
and willing to use my gifts
of leadership and service
for the good of others,
May Mary, Notre Dame,
help me to make a difference
in my world.
May I continue to experience
God's goodness and provident care
everyday of my life.
-Sister Marie Paul, SND

How fitting is this prayer at this time in my life. KJ use me as your instrument as I live out my commitment to You! 3 more days... +BiL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home