The Journey
Previous Posts
Today is Your ClassroomToday is your classroom: wh...
Nurses are Teachers tooWhen I started nursing scho...
10 Wonderful Days OffMy 10-day break was perfect! ...
Behind every successful woman...is a substantial a...
I made it!Finished my last term paper yesterday! I...
Life is a patchwork of successes and failures, vic...
The Power of Words"Careless words stab like a swor...
Defeated...Once again, we've encountered yet anoth...
Happy Tax Day!And happy birthday Dante Derrick Dav...
The Home StretchI can't believe I'm at the last 5 ...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
An Oldie but Goodie
T
wo roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
In some respects of my life, this quote has proven to be so true.
posted by Regilyn @
11:24 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home