Monday, May 26, 2008

10 Wonderful Days Off

My 10-day break was perfect! I got to do everything I wanted to do except get a massage. Hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks.

I kicked off my vacay in the Bay area!!! Dee picked up me & 2 of my nursemates from the airport. Thanks girl! Dav met up with us & we had some Thai food. Poor Dee...she had to sit at a table surrounded by 2 RNs and 3 future RNs. Thanx for being such a good sport Deonne!

Spent the rest of Sat afternoon checking out Haight & Ashbury...drinks & bar food before heading out to a club in the city! Mucho fun with the ladies. Sunday was a day of rest...we slept in til crazy late. Monday was spent touring 3 hospitals in the Bay area & site seeing via the Muni & the Bart. Had dinner at Fisherman's wharf. Tuesday shopping at downtown & flew back to SoCal.

Wednesday...had an interview at a local hospital. Thursday visited the Ngfoo in Oxnard & grubbed on some sushi. Chilled with the nursemates @ Camarillo & checked out a bar in Santa Monica. Friday...celebrated Cece's bday in K-town. Sat & Sun was a 2-days of eating, catching up, checking out the Americana, & shopping (tanx for the bday love Wing & Dare)! And Monday was spent at the Grove =) Overall it was a relaxing, food-filled, fun-filled, 10 days off with wonderful company.

Here's to another fruitful semester...I can't believe tomorrow starts my last semester of nursing school. I pray that I can survive these next 12 weeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger angfoo said...

The Grove, eh? Sooo...who'd you go with to the Grove?

12:28 AM  
Blogger franny said...

awww, regi, i miss your face! sorry i wasn't able to hang out with you during your vacay. sounds like you had lots of relaxing fun though! and you've got the next 12 weeks in the palm of your hand, girlie, so don't stress too much!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home