Today is Your Classroom
Today is your classroom: what will you learn? Will you use today's experiences as tools for personal growth, or will you ignore the lessons that life and God are trying to teach you? The events of today have much to teach you. You have much to learn. May you live-and learn- accordingly. -Criswell Freeman's Purpose for Everyday Living
The wonderful thing about God's schoolroom is that we get to grade our own papers. You see, He doesn't test us so He can learn how well we're doing. He tests us so we can discover how well we're doing. - Charles Swindoll
God's plan for our guidance is for us to grow gradually in wisdom before we get to the crossroads. - Bill Hybels
The wonderful thing about God's schoolroom is that we get to grade our own papers. You see, He doesn't test us so He can learn how well we're doing. He tests us so we can discover how well we're doing. - Charles Swindoll
God's plan for our guidance is for us to grow gradually in wisdom before we get to the crossroads. - Bill Hybels
When I was confronted with a fork in the road 2 years ago, I chose the path toward nursing. Once I realized that nursing was my vocation, I assumed that I wouldn't be faced with anymore crossroads. I figured that once I narrowed the profession I wanted to pursue it would be smooth sailing. But no such luck. The options of nursing specialties are endless! The good news is that it gives me many options. The problem is that I have so many interests and desire to dabble in a little of everything. I guess I just need lots of guidance now as I continue to discern my future.
10 more weeks of nursing school baby! Then a few weeks of preparation for the NCLEX. It's crazy exciting!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home