Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking a Break!

So I've been going at it hard core the last few weeks. 8-10 hours of studying per day. Eat...breathe...stress...live the NCLEX. It was driving me nuts last week to the point that I was having palpitations & insomnia. NOT good. But after some great advice from an ICU nurse whose been down this path, I'm resigned that I can only do what I can do & there is no sense trying to kill myself to learn ALL the information. (Thanks Dav!)

I decided my focus should be working through questions rather than trying to cover all the CONTENT. I've been trying to do 150-200 questions a day...and this strategy has really given me more confidence in answering questions. Please please please please keep me in your prayers. It's been an uphill challenge but the struggles have only made me want even more!

I'm so overdue for a break! And amidst all the madness of studying for the NCLEX, I need to find a new apartment closer to the hospital. So I'm going APT hunting today, wish me luck.

A special prayer goes out to all those having a rough time rite now!! Thinking of all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chellebers said...

Prayers for you, Reg! I'm glad I got to see you last weekend!!! I'm glad you got a chance to meet Eric, too. I'm thinking of you and praying for you too!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home